Russell Real Estate Group
Realtor | John L. Scott | Seattle
Kirk Russell is a Managing Broker with the John L. Scott South Lake Union Office in Seattle, WA with over 16 years of experience serving Seattle and the surrounding area with Home Purchases, Sales, Investment Properties, Bankruptcies, Foreclosures and Short Sales. As the current leader of the Russell Real Estate Group, Kirk firmly believes in managing a customer-centric team who's top commitment is to help home buyers and sellers thrive in the Seattle Real Estate Market.
In his spare time, Kirk rallies behind his Friends Of Jamaica Seattle organization, empowering kids in Jamaica and the Puget Sound to reach their intellectual potentials through technology and additional educational resources.
Specializing: Listings, Short Sales, Bankruptcies, Court Appointed Guardianship Sales
- Certified REO Specialist
- Certified Online Agent
- Project Manager for Seattle Real Estate Investment Club
- Broker Certification & Member Of American Society Of REO Specialists
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and 13 Sales
- Residential New Construction Acquisition and Sales
- Brokers Price Opinion (BPO) Analyst
- Project Management, A New Leaf Foundation Inc.
- Short Sales and Foreclosures
Certifications | Awards
- John L. Scott Chairman’s Circle Recipient (2013, 2014, 2016)
- John L. Scott President’s Elite Award (2005, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- John L. Scott President’s Gold Award (2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2015)
- John L. Scott President’s Award (2003)
- Top Short Sale Realtor For 15 Consecutive Years
- Ranked among the Top 1% of producing realtors in the country
- Specialist, Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
Kirk & Beshir receiving recognition from John L Scott.
GET TO KNOW THE OTHER MEMBERS